RM, aka Kim Nanjoon, the famous South Korean rapper and well-known BTS member, released his new solo album “Indigo,” along with the music video “Wild Flower,” on December 2. The heart-touching lyrics, the music, and the visualization of “Wild Flower” made it the fan’s favorite soon after its release.
In 2015, Kim Nanjoon, professionally known as RM, delivered his most memorable first solo mixtape, “RM.” Kim released his second mixtape, “Mono,” in 2018, topped at 26th position on the United States Billboard 200, and turned into the high-grossing album in Chart history by RM, a Korean soloist. He has also worked with specialists like Younha, Wale, Gaeko, Warren G, Krizz Kaliko, MFBTY, Lil Nas X, Fall Out Boy, Erykah Badu, and Anderson.Paak.
Honne reported on March 25, 2019, that on their revamp of “Crying Over You,” RM would feature along with artist BEKA. Honne initially released the album “Crying Over You” in 2018 with Beka. The melody was initially scheduled for a release in 2019’s January however, delayed due to unanticipated circumstances. Bibi Zhou, a Chinese vocalist, was added to the release in Chinese, showing up with RM and supplanting BEKA. The Big Hit Entertainment released the tune “Persona” the same day as a trailer for “Map the Soul: Persona,” The EP of BTS, and RM delivered a solo performance.
During the 9th commemoration festivities of Bangtan Boys in June 2022, RM declared that the musicians would commit more thoughtfulness regarding individual music attempts proceeding. Future tasks would be delivered as commercial albums, complete with limited-time exercises, rather than as free or unpromoted mixtapes.
He, in this way, showed up as a featured vocalist on the single on Balming Tiger’s “Sexy Nukem” in September and, on December 2, released his solo debut studio album,” Indigo,” driven by the single “Wild Blossom.”
THIS MUSIC VIDEO IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND THE LYRICS MY GOD)???? pic.twitter.com/Iy78mrWuYn— mechi⁷☾ 🧑🏻🚀💙 (@jinschurro) December 2, 2022
The Songs List of “Indigo”
RM’s album “Indigo,” about which he said, “the last archive of my twenties,” has a total of 10 songs. Most tracks featured musicians whom RM had respected before or teamed up with, like eAeon.
- Still Life ( with Paak and Anderson)
- All Day ( collaborated with Tablo)
- Yun ( with Erykah Badu)
- Change Part Two (eAeon produced)
- Forgetfulness ( collaborated with Kim Sawol)
- Closer (with Mahalia and Paul Blanco)
- No.2 ( with Park Ji Yoon)
- Hectic ( performed with Clode)
- Playing With Wild Flowers ( created with Youjeen from Cherry filter)
RM’s Indigo’s International Release Time
BTS’s Kim Ninjoon(RM) released his new solo album “Indigo,” along with the video ” Wild Flower,” worldwide on Friday, December 2, at 12 AM ET/ 2 PM KST.
1. Central Time: At 11 p.m. CT on December 1.
2. Pacific Time: At 9 p.m. PT on December 1.
3. U.K Time: 5 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time, December 2.
4. Eastern Time: At 12 a.m. ET, December 2.
5. Europe Time: At 6a.m CEST, December 2.
6. Indian Time: At 10:30 a.m. IST, December 2
7. Japan Time: At 2 p.m. JST, December 2.
8. Philippines Time: At 1 p.m. PHT, December 2.
9. Singapore Time: At 1 p.m. December 2.
10. Australia Time: At 3:30 pm ACDT, December 2.